Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CENTURY PEN DAYS FALL 2009

F A L L   P E N   D A Y S   are back at Century Pens for their 15th year.  I started these events at my last location in 1994 at Stevens Maloney.  After holding two events in the Fall my customers were asking why not do them in the Spring too.  So  Spring Pen Days events were born in 1996 and have continued to this day.  When I opened this store in Fall 2006 Pen Days were my opening event.  The 2009 edition is held on Wednesdays and promises to be just as good as the first in 1994. The reps are in the store from 12-3 each Wednesday.
To the novices Pen Days entail meeting the representatives from my various pen companies, saving 20% on your pen purchases, and most importantly viewing the many new pen lines that my companies are presenting for the first time.  This year should be very good as you can see if you've read any of my Blog talking about all the new pens coming to market this Fall.

P E N    D A Y     S C H E D U L E

October 21st      Sheaffer, Waterford, Lamy, Yard-O-Led, Filofax, Caran d'Ache

November 4th     Parker, Waterman, Sailor, William Henry Studio (no discounts are ever offered on
                               William Henry)
November 18th    Pilot, Fisher, Caran d'Ache

December 2nd      Lamy, Yard-O-Led, Filofax, Caran d'Ache, Delta,Visconti,  Monteverde, Yoropen,
                             Online

December 9th       Krone, Think, Taccia, Curtis of Australia, Diplomat

December 16th    Cross, Pentel

No comments:

Post a Comment